Theodore Gordon Flyfishers, Inc. is a not for profit angling organization, founded on American fly fishing traditions, promoting stream and river protection and self-sustainable salmonid populations through conservation, environmental oversight, activism, catch-and-release practices, and education.
- Respect for the natural and wild environment
- A willingness to advocate and vigorously defend TGF’s positions on conservation issues, including legal means as necessary
- Respect for all angling communities, fly fishing and other sport fishing.
- Active participation in social as well as advocacy events with fellow anglers.
- TGF ‘s activities will be a model for other conservation organizations in its advocacy for and activism on conservation issues
- TGF will provide both local and national leadership on environmental, conservation and education issues related to coldwater fisheries
- TGF will be a leader in alerting the general public as well as the angling community to critical new environmental issues
- TGF will be a sought after advisor and partner for local and national conservation organizations on environmental issues and action
- TGF will be a congenial social group of anglers continuing the tradition of American fly fishing begun by Theodore Gordon
Officers & Directors
Bert Darrow, President
Steve Lieb, Secretary
Warren Stern, Treasurer
Chuck Neuner, Vice President, Conservation
Avram Schlesinger, Vice President, Membership
Karen Kaplan, Vice President, Education
Directors (through 2018)
Directors (through 2020)
Directors (through 2019)
Jessica Steinberg Albin